Who is your best gymnast? Who is your best lifter? Who is your best rower?
- Partner A:
3 Minute AMRAP Toes to Bar (Rx/Masters) /
3 Minute AMRAP Knee Raises (Intermediate)
- Partner B:
3 Minute AMRAP Clean & Jerks
- Partner C:
6 Minute AMRAP Calorie Row
Partner A will complete as many Toes to Bar (or Knee Raises for Intermediate) as possible in 3 minutes. Partner B will complete as many Clean & Jerks as possible in 3 minutes. Partner C will complete as many calories on the Concept2 rower as possible in 6 minutes.
Clean & Jerk Weights
- Rx: 185# (Male) / 125# (Female)
- Masters: 135# / 95#
- Intermediate: 115# / 75#
- Score is Reps
- Toes to Bar: The athlete must go from a full hang to having the toes touch the pull-up bar. At the start of each rep, the arms must be fully extended with the feet behind the bar and the rest of the body. Both feet must come into contact with the bar at the same time, inside the hands.
- Knee Raises: The athlete’s arms and hips must be fully extended with feet off the ground and feet must be brought back behind the bar and the rest of the body. At the top of the rep, the athlete’s knees must be above the height of the hips.
- Clean & Jerk: Barbell starts from the ground and squat or power cleaned. For the jerk, the barbell must come to full lockout overhead with arms fully extended. Jerk may be push or split jerk.
- Calorie Row: Rower must be reset to 0 calories at the start of each heat.
SEE YOU IN ASBURY PARK JUNE 23rd & JUNE 24th!!