- Partner A:
75 Wall Balls + 25 Dumbbell Snatches
- Partner B:
50 Wall Balls + 50 Dumbbell Snatches
- Partner C:
25 Wall Balls + 75 Dumbbell Snatches
Partner A will complete the set, followed by Partner B and then Partner C.
Wall Ball Weights
- Rx: 20# to 10′ target (Male) / 14# to 9′ target (Female)
- Masters: 20# to 10′ target / 14# to 9′ target
- Intermediate: 20# / 10# (9′ Target for Both M/F)
- Rx: 50# (Male) / 35# (Female)
- Masters: 35# / 20#
- Intermediate: 35# / 20#
- Score is Time
- 12 Minute Time Cap
- If 300 reps not completed in time cap, each missed rep will be added to the score as an addition second (for example: a team completes 290 reps in 12 minutes, their score would be 12:10).
- Wall Balls: The medicine ball must be taken from the bottom of a squat, hip crease below knee, and thrown to hit the specified target. The center of the ball must hit the target at or above the specified target height. If the ball hits low or misses the target it is a no rep.
- Dumbbell Snatches: The dumbbell snatch starts with the dumbbell on the ground and finishes with the dumbbell directly overhead. At the bottom of the movement, BOTH heads of the dumbbell must touch the ground. The dumbbell must be lifted overhead in one motion. Touch-and-go is permitted while bouncing is not allowed. Athletes must alternate arms after each repetition and may not alternate until a successful rep is achieved. The non-lifting hand and arm may not be in contact with the body during the repetition. At the top, the arms, hips, and knees must be fully locked out with the dumbbell clearly over the middle of the athlete’s body when viewed from profile. Once the athlete has reached lockout, the repetition will count.
SEE YOU IN ASBURY PARK JUNE 23rd & JUNE 24th!!