10 Minute AMRAP for Reps:
- 10 Burpees Over the Bar
- Max Effort (ME) Thrusters
The workout will go relay style. Partner A will start followed by Partner B and then Partner C. Athletes will follow the same order for as many Thrusters as possible in 10 minutes. Once the bar touches the ground, that athlete’s turn is over and the next athlete will begin on their 10 burpees.
- Rx: 115# (Male) / 75# (Female)
- Masters: 95# / 65#
- Intermediate: 75# / 55#
- Score is Total Thruster Reps
- Reps from burpees do not count towards score
- Thruster starts from the ground – once the weight touches the ground that athlete’s turn is over
- CrossFit Thruster standards: This is a standard barbell thruster in which the barbell moves from the bottom of a front squat to full lock out overhead. The bar starts on the ground.
- Bottom of Thruster: The hip crease must pass below the knees. A full squat clean into the thruster is allowed if the bar is on the ground.
- Top of Thruster: The barbell must come to full lockout overhead with the hips, knees and arms fully extended, and the bar directly over the heels.
SEE YOU IN ASBURY PARK JUNE 23rd & JUNE 24th!!